The Experience St. Andrews お申込みについて
各種The Experience St. Andrewsツアーは英国Compass Contract Service Limited/The Experience St. Andrewsの取扱商品であり同社によるTerm& conditionが適応され英国ポンドで提供されます（英国TAX込）。 Office MikaeはThe Experience St. Andrews (以下TESA）のオフィシャル日本Representative and Marketing OfficeとしてTESAのブランディング、PR&マーケティングを代行し日本語での資料・サービス等を提供しています。よって、支払を含むTESAツアーに関する一切の責任はTESAセントアンドリュースオフィス及び英国Compass Contract Service Limitedによるものとなります。手配及び支払いは全てTESAセントアンドリュースオフィスが対応し日本国内で日本円でのお支払いはお受けできませんので予めご了承ください。予約後に発行される書類及びお客さまからの提出書類（ハンディキャップ証明書は日本語可）等は全て英語での記載となります。現地での対応も全て英語になりますので予めご了承ください。
詳しくは 英語サイト Term and Condition をご確認ください。（英文はページ下部にも記載しています）
1）お申し込み日より10営業日以内にご予約総額40％デポジットを英国コンパス社/The Experience St. Andrewsへお支払い頂き受領された時点で正式に予約確定となります。
（4. Schedule of payment記載）
The Experience St. Andrews TERM AND CONDITION
1. In these Terms and Conditions, ‘The Experience St Andrews’ is a trading name of Compass Contract Services (UK) Limited, which is registered in England under company number 2114954.
2. Unless otherwise stated in writing, these Conditions, which supersede any earlier sets of Conditions, shall override any terms and conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by clients and/or customers of The Experience St Andrews (whether in the ‘booking’ or elsewhere) and all guarantees, warranties, or conditions not expressly included in these Terms and Conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. No amendments to these Conditions are allowed save those which may be agreed in writing by an authorised officer of The Experience St Andrews.
3. The contract - A contract shall be deemed to have been made between The Experience St Andrews and the booking client when the client has confirmed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and notified such acceptance and any other requirements by completion of the online booking procedure and The Experience St Andrews has confirmed acceptance of such booking by return e-mail.
4. Schedule of Payment
a) Please note that payment by credit card will incur a 2% supplement.
b) A deposit of 40% must be paid to The Experience St Andrews within 10 working days from the date of the invoice, otherwise the booking will be cancelled and the space resold at the sole discretion of The Experience St Andrews.
c) Full payment for all bookings of 8 or more rooms will be due 16 weeks prior to arrival). This supersedes ESA Terms & Conditions “Cancellations 6 (i)” detailed below.
d) Final balances for all bookings of 1-7 rooms must be paid to The Experience St Andrews no later than twelve weeks prior to the first day of the booked event.
e) If the booking is made within 12 weeks of the first day of the booked programme (or 16 weeks if the booking is 8 or more rooms) the full cost (100%) must be paid to The Experience St Andrews by an authorised credit card.
5. Tee off vouchers and any other admission documents will not under any circumstances be issued prior to receipt and bank clearance of full payment relating to such tee off times and admission documents.
6. Alterations to bookings will be accepted at the sole discretion of The Experience St Andrews. In the event of the client wishing to alter or cancel the booking, any such alteration or cancellation must be confirmed in writing to The Experience St Andrews. On receipt of such cancellation or alteration instruction, the following scale of cancellation and alteration charges will be applied:
The Experience St Andrews shall not be liable to give any refund on the programme should it be cancelled in circumstances outwith the control of TESA
Up to 12 weeks before the first day of the booked programme – 40% of full programme cost
Less than 12 weeks before the first day of the booked programme 100% full programme cost
8 rooms or more
Up to 16 weeks before the first day of the booked programme – 40% of full programme cost
Less than 16 weeks before the first day of the booked programme - 100% of full programme cost
An administration charge will be immediately payable by credit card for each amendment made to the original booking, save where the amendment increases the size of the original booking.
Cancellation and amendment charges are not penalties, but a genuine pre-estimate of the damage that would be caused to The Experience St Andrews.
7. All Experience St Andrews clients must check in with the official starter fifteen minutes before the allocated tee-off time. Failure to appear at the precise tee-off time shall render your right to play null and void. No alternative time shall be made available and The Experience St Andrews takes no responsibility whatsoever under such circumstances.
8. In order to play on The Old Course, clients require a valid Handicap Certificate in line with St Andrews Links Trust policy. (Currently maximum handicap for men is 24 and for women 36)
9. Non St Andrews Links courses may have different handicap minimums. Experience St Andrews does not have any and cannot accept responsibility if golfers do not meet handicap criteria
10. The Experience St Andrews does not have any and cannot accept any liability for the actions and omissions of the Links Trust of St. Andrews, other relevant clubs and/or their servants, agents or employees.
11. The tee times in any programmes sold are subject to any terms, conditions and limitations of liability imposed by the Links Trust of St. Andrews, other relevant clubs or their servants, agents or employees.
12. The Experience St Andrews shall not be held liable for any omission by any person not employed directly by The Experience St Andrews
13. The Experience St Andrews shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense caused by cancellation of the programme or any element contained therein because of government action, strike, civil commotion, National Disaster or other reasons beyond its control.
In no circumstances shall The Experience St Andrews be liable for any consequential loss or damage and, save with respect to personal injury or death caused due to the negligence of The Experience St Andrews, The Experience St Andrews’s maximum liability to a client in respect of any booking (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) shall be limited to the price of the booking.
14. Any complaints must be registered both on the day and in writing to The Experience St Andrews within 14 days of the last day of the event. The Experience St Andrews cannot be held liable for any complaints received after that period.
15. The Experience St Andrews has no responsibility for any property or personal effects throughout the duration of the programme.
16. If official documentation (vouchers, tickets etc) are to be posted to the client rather than collected by the client, risk in the goods shall pass to the client upon the items being posted to the address given by the client. The Experience St Andrews shall not be liable for any loss, damage or cost arising by non-delivery and reserves the right to levy an additional charge for issuing replacement vouchers, tickets and documents for those lost, whether in the post or otherwise. A charge may also be applied for postage.
17. Golfers names must be applied to slot times and notified not less than 7 days prior to play. On the day of play, golfers names must match those previously notified otherwise golfers will be refused permission to play.
18. Programmes & Slot times therein shall not be used as competition prizes, or trade incentives, nor may they be used in raffles, tombolas, lotteries, or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without the prior written authority of The Experience St Andrews which may withhold such authority at its sole discretion.
19. Unless otherwise agreed these Conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.